Saturday, November 21, 2009

Ladies Craft Day!

Our 15th Annual Ladies Craft Day was a huge success. We had approx. 100 ladies who attended this year. Our theme was Grandma's Kitchen. So many talented ladies gathered together to transform our fellowship hall/gymnasium and as you can see by the pictures, it looked amazing.



So much talent in one place leaves me speechless! We are already beginning to plan for next year! A special Thank You to my Pastor's wife, Holly!!! I love you! The song that keeps running through my mind is "It will be worth it all, when we see Jesus". I'm looking forward to spending eternity with you!

3 comments:

sweetjeanette said...

Ooooh. It looks like it was a wonderful time! I love the decor! So much fun - what did everyone end up making?

sweetjeanette.blogspot.com

The Farmer's Attic said...

Two painted gingerbread ornaments - one was a wooden cutout, the other was on teaspoons that were from our original church (about 100 years old I think), ribbon bows (which seemed to be a hit), pinecone flowers (very, very cute), and a Cookie Gift in a Jar.

The ladies have such a good time! They are so much fun to be around - even if it's only once a year :)

KEEPSAKE KORNER said...

What a great idea ! Will have to suggest this to our church ladies.
Hugs
Susan
KeepSakeKorner