Saturday, May 22, 2010

Two Nurses...

...in our family!!! My oldest daughter just graduated from Nursing School! My youngest, who is already an RN, came home this week to Pin her sister at the Nurses Pinning Ceremony. Very exciting!

We are very proud of both of our children. They are amazing women who love the Lord, love their families and love others! The one Scripture that I think of so often when it comes to my girls is:

3 John 4: I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth.

They bring me great joy!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats...and proud you should be!!
Blessings,
~Ronda~

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Congratulations to you and the graduates. I'm sure you're very proud! (and you should be!)
Be well, my friend.
xoxo
Donna

Pat said...

How proud you must be...congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Hi! Being a parent of nurses are great 'cause being workers in uniforms and scrubs is a great privilege as well as great responsibility. Nurses are not just dealing with computers and papers, or land nor air but with human lives. The nurses' tiny hands become the instrument of God to bring life or death. So cograts for taking care of two daughters who eventually become one of the instruments of God on many people.

God bless. Mizpah!

Mulberry Lane Folk Art said...

That's wonderful! That is a great joy, that they will serve others in their walk with Him!

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

That brought tears to my eyes! How exciting and wonderful for you!