Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Speechless and Thankful!


I was approached last week by the folks of Be@Home. They asked if they could feature my blog on their Best of the Web which is a weekly feature. My first instinct was, "who me?", then "is this for real?", then "it won't hurt to respond to their email!". So that's what I did! I responded to the email, not really sure if this was on the up-and-up and then I'd gotten a return response asking me for a couple of sentences telling a little about my blog along with a photo. I'd just gotten home and there was another email with a link back to their blog telling me I had indeed been featured!

You really need to check out their blog. It is truly a great place to go for ideas, inspiration and links to some really amazing sites.

Thank you to the folks of Be@Home for your feature. I am truly thankful!

4 comments:

Angela said...

How exciting and Congrats. Off to visit their site. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Angela

TheCrankyCrow said...

Congratulations Lucy....Wonderful and well-deserved honor...Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Unknown said...

CONGRATS LUCY!! You soooo deserve it!!!
}}Hugs{{
Vicky

Valley Primitives Gift Shoppe said...

Congratulations! I am off to check it out :)
Kim