Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Catching Up - The Splendid Sampler Sew Along


The month of March was interesting to say the least and has flown by! The last post was for block 5 of The Splendid Sampler Sew Along. I was not able to keep up with blocks 6 through 12 but will post the links below. Just click on each pic to download your patterns, get tips and maybe a bonus or two.

I spent today working on block 13, Scrap Stars. I'm continuing to forge ahead in the three colorways I used previously as you can see in the picture below. Each block timed out at approximately 1 hour. I admit that I struggled a little with the first block but then found my stride with the other two. This block is definitely not a beginner block and I think the instructions could have been just a little clearer. All told, I do like the way they turned out. You can download the pattern by clicking on the photo collage of my blocks.


Click on the pics below for the links to the corresponding pattern.











No comments: