Monday, January 18, 2010

Remember yesterday...

...when I said that I can't wait to show you what I've been working on? Well, I also said back in September that I was hoping to have this project finished. I am always blown away by how fast time truly does fly (especially when you're having fun, right?).

Well, I've worked my sewing machine and my fingers to the bone to finally complete this project so that I could show you today. Here it is --

For a complete description and pricing, please stop by THE FARMER'S ATTIC and click on "New Arrivals".

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Your quilt is absolutely beautiful! There is a lot of work in it!

•♦•©The Olde Weeping Cedar •♦• said...

it's beautiful!

TJ said...

Lucy your quilt is absolutely stunning. Wish my wallet had recuperated from Christmas shopping cause I sure would love to buy that quilt! Would like to try my hand at making one.Who knows maybe someday I will. Have a blessed week =)
Prim Huggs n Blessins
TJ

Alana Jo said...

So pretty!

The Old Cupboard Door said...

Wow, wow, wow Lucy, it is plum beautiful! I can't imagine the hours you probably put in to it and the sore fingers. It is awesome!

~willa~

Jody said...

Wow Lucy! That is just stunning!

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Lucy:
Your quilt is really beautiful! I always appreciate your visits and comments. I'll visit again soon.
xoxo
Donna