Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Sew much to do...


No that's not a typo! I have been busy, busy, busy working on gifts for babies and birthdays. Can't wait to show you pictures of what I'm working on. For now, though, you'll have to be patient ;0)

Oh, and for the next three weeks I will be baking and decorating one cake each week for babies and birthdays. I'm kind of new at cake decorating. My husband is enjoying it since I'm making test cakes before I actually make the real thing. I'll show you pictures if they come out okay. Wish me luck!!!

In between everything, I work full time. What am I thinking?!?

4 comments:

Traci~Moon Gypsy said...

My Goodness! You have been busy and it doesn't look like it's letting up. I think it's nice to be busy though..
Hope you share some of your cake pics with us. My 7 yr old daughter is our family cake decorator, she has a great time! Blessings, Traci

SLR said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Loafer Mountain Primitives said...

Can't wait to see what you make. Cake decorating is one of the few things that I have not tried yet. Good luck!
Tisha

Kat said...

Good luck with your cake decorating. I am sure they will turn out beautifully.