Monday, November 8, 2010

Can It Be?

Can it really be November 8th already? My last post was about longing for a simpler pace of life, enjoying quiet time, spending more time doing what I love. Hah!!! The only thing I can think of is "wishful thinking"! The more I want things to slow down, the more things tend to get hectic and frantic!!!!

On a better note, I was able to spend some much needed time with my grandchildren. That is what helps my life slow down. They are 100% of my focus, I forget everything else around me and have a reason to PLAY!!! Truth be told though, I wear myself out - not getting any younger you know :) So after they left yesterday my day was spent not leaving the house, spending time resting and relaxing, trying to nap (that never works) and I did create a little ornament for a swap I'm participating in!!!

So, truth be told - my life was simpler if only for a few hours!

Here's a pic of the ornament I finished yesterday. You can find purchase info by clicking on the photo.

4 comments:

Patti said...

I lOVE that ornament! AWESOME!
I hope you can find some extra hours in the day to enjoy the simpler life!
~~Patti~~

Jody said...

Love that ornie! Adorable!

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

He is very precious.
I understand about the simple life....
very hard to do.....
★Linda★

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

So cute Lucy!

Time is very valuable, isn't it? It's passing too quickly, at this rate I'll be 85 before I know it, lol!