Monday, August 24, 2015

A Short Term Goal


Last week I challenged my Whole Wellness group to set a two-week short term goal. My goals were to begin journaling again, exercise three times each week and to complete at least two projects that were started and set aside.

How did I do week one? 

  • I wrote in my journal six out of seven days...woo hoo. It really feels good to get back into putting my thoughts on paper.

  • I exercised twice rather than the goal of three times. Does that mean I need to exercise four times this week? I will definitely work towards reaching that goal.

  • I finished my two projects...Yippee! These (and one more) will be included in the Old Farmhouse Gathering Team fall celebration which goes live on August 31st. Here's a sneak peak at one of them:


Do I dare to set a goal for two more projects to complete this week? 
I'll keep you posted!

(If you are interested in more information on my Whole Wellness group, let me know in the comments.)

Thanks for stopping by today!



1 comment:

Colleen said...

Yeah! You made some of your goals! Way to go! :)