Saturday, February 28, 2015

Country Apple Fritter Bread


Country Apple Fritter Bread

This wonderful, sweet, crunchy, delicious Country Apple Fritter Bread is out of this world!!! Thanks to Kim at The Baking Chocolatetess for sharing her recipe. You can click on her photo above for the full recipe and to get inspired to be in the kitchen.

Whenever I cook or bake, I try to be as efficient as possible. The first thing I do is read the recipe through to familiarize myself with the process as well as make sure I have all the ingredients on hand. I know this is a no-brainer to most of you, but I've found myself on more than one occasion excited to try a new recipe only to get started and realize I didn't have everything I needed.

After reading through the recipe, I pull all the ingredients and begin to measure and mix what I need. This way, when I'm ready to move on to the next step, I don't have to scramble to get what I need, it's all right there at my fingertips.

Below are the steps I've taken to create Kim's wonderful bread.


All ingredients are measured, mixed and/or sorted and separated as needed.


Butter and sugar creamed together. Eggs added one at a time and then in goes the vanilla.


Once that is all mixed together, add flour mixture. Then in goes the milk to make a nice, thick batter.


Layer half of your batter into your prepared loaf pan. Top with half of your apple mixture. Then top with half of your cinnamon/sugar mixture.


Repeat wth remaining apples and cinnamon/sugar, pressing lightly into the batter.

Bake in a preheated, 350 degree oven for approximately 50-60 minutes or until done. Allow to cool, remove from pan. Drizzle with icing glaze if desired.

We couldn't wait for the bread to cool completely. We enjoyed a piece warm. This bread is really quite delicious. It is sweet, cinnamony and has a nice crunchy top.


For the complete recipe, click on the photo at the top of this post. Enjoy!!!!

If you aren't following me on Pinterest, this recipe and so many more have been pinned. I haven't tried them all but I've tried quite a few and have not been disappointed yet. To follow me on Pinterest, click on the button in the right sidebar.

Thanks for stopping by today!



4 comments:

Michelle said...

Looks good. However when i click on the photo at top for recipe. ..nothing comes up for me.

Colleen said...

OMG! That looks sooooo good! I would eat the whole thing at one setting! LOL! :)

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

Oooh...looks so good. I'm going to try this. Thank you for sharing the recipe!

Oui Crochet said...

This looks DELICIOUS!!! I pinned it, so I don't lose it. :)