Thursday, February 19, 2015

Mini Design Board Tutorial



If you are a quilter, you know how important it is to lay out your small pieces of fabric in order to stitch your quilt blocks. Lori of Bee in My Bonnet has a great tutorial for these design boards. I've made a few for myself a while ago and find them to be invaluable when working on my quilt blocks. Because batting is used on the board, your pieces stay where you place them ready for your sewing machine. Such a fun and practical project, you'll want to make lots of them!

For the complete instructions, simply click on the photo above.


Thanks for stopping by today!



2 comments:

Colleen said...

What a great idea! I will have to make some of these! Thanks for sharing with us. :)

Scarecrow Cabin said...

What a great idea. I'll be making one today. Thanks for sharing Lucy.