Sunday, February 21, 2016

Thy Word is Truth


Loving others is not always easy to do, especially those who are not easy to love. 1 John 4:21 says that if I love God, I must also love my fellow believers. This does not necessarily mean in a mushy, gushy way. I can love in a variety of ways - through prayer, how I speak to them, do a simple act of kindness (shovel their sidewalk, bring flowers, have a pizza delivered...), being available if they need help (a shoulder to cry on, babysitting, a ride to the doctor...), meeting a need they may have (buy a bag of groceries, pay an electric bill...), etc.

What are some ways you can love others today?


1 comment:

Sugar Bush Primitives said...

I used to say, "I need to be willing to die for others, but that doesn't mean I have to hang out with them at McDonald's. LOL