Saturday, March 6, 2010

God Answers

I spoke with my daughter this morning and Emily's surgery was nearly finished and getting ready to go to recovery. The doctor said that the liver was a near match!!! God hears, God answers and miracles still happen.

What if a liver couldn't be found and Emily died, would God still have heard and answered? Absolutely!!! He knows exactly what we need, when we need it and how we need it. He sees the beginning and the end and He does nothing outside of His will. We don't know what's best for us, but He does. God is good - ALWAYS!!!

4 comments:

The Old Cupboard Door said...

What a awesome answer to prayer! You are so right Lucy, if God chose to take Emily by way of death, He is sovereign and makes the best decisions for His childern, that too would have been an answer, not one we want but a Divine answer just the same. Thanks for the update. I continue to pray for Emily and her family.

papertrails leaver said...

Lucy your post has me choked up! What wonderful news to read about Emily. I completely agree that God answers our prayers and needs. I will include Emily in my prayers. God bless friend!

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri ~ Boog) said...

What wonderful news! Continued prayers for a sppedy recovery for Emily!

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Sending prayers and all good wishes their way. Many blessings, Tammy