Friday, March 4, 2011

More News!

Annie sent an email again tonight (keep 'em coming!!!) and thought you would like to read more of what she is experiencing:

"...Things have been going very well here! Tonight we walked into the town and met at least 100 people just from walking a very short distance. A lot of people live in the same houses. The people I met were absolutely precious. The kids all just grabbed onto us and didn't want to let go. There is trash and chickens everywhere. Their houses and infrastructure is very poor. We met a man who had very deformed legs and I'm hoping we will be able to treat him. When I was leaving, these women smiled and grabbed my arm and said "we don't want you to go". It was a sweet time. We are still cleaning and setting up the hospital..."

Continued prayers are welcome!!! Thank yout to all. Hopefully we will start receiving pictures soon for me to share with you!

2 comments:

Loafer Mountain Primitives said...

Wow, this is sure going to be an incredible experience for her...
Thanks for sharing..
Tisha

Kat said...

Thanks for sharing. If you get a chance, please stop by my blog. I am having a giveaway which you might like. You have a wonderful weekend.
http://sweetkatskitchen.blogspot.com/