Wednesday, March 25, 2015

5 Day Clean Eating Challenge




What if you decided to take 5 days and devote to eating clean? Can you imagine how much better you would feel? Can you imagine the difference in how your clothing would fit? These are things that folks I work with see when they change the way they eat.

What's included in the 5 Day Clean Eating Challenge?

When you decide to participate in my challenge group, you'll be part of a private Facebook group where you'll have direct access to me, your FREE Coach. For 5 days, you'll commit to eating clean as best as you can. I'll provide a meal plan for you to follow, a shopping list and challenges to keep you engaged in our group and I'll be there every step of the way, rooting you on. All you need to do is participate, purchase and prep your food.

When do we start? Monday, April 6, 2015.

How do I join? It's simple. Simply click on the link below and join today. I will then be in touch!

https://www.facebook.com/events/1413495652297313/

No comments: