Sunday, March 13, 2016

Thy Word is Truth - Honor Thy Father and Mother


The older I get, the more I realize the importance of family. I have had many friends and acquaintances over the years and although I am a grown woman, married, mother and grandmother, my parents become more and more important to me as time goes on.

I have been watching my mother struggle for some time now. She has been hospitalized since March 1st and is finally improving somewhat. I praise God for allowing her to be in good hands now with a team of doctors that truly care about her and are working around the clock to get her back to good health.

My father has told me how much he appreciates that I have been with him and with my mom. It is an overwhelming situation for them both and it has truly been my honor to be available for them.

Mom and Dad...I honor you both. You are loved more than any words express.


I must sincerely recognize my husband! He has been completely understanding that right now I need to be with my parents. We haven't seen one another since March 3rd and he too feels that my place is with my parents. Thank you for your support! I love you!!!





No comments: