Saturday, October 19, 2019

Weekend Stitching - There is Beauty in Simplicity


I've been working on this on and off for a few months and would really like to have a finish this weekend. It is intended as a gift for someone BUT I would love to actually keep this one for myself. I won't though but it's going to be tough to part with this one.

The pattern title is There is Beauty in Simplicity which is part of a series entitled The Songbird's Garden by Cottage Garden Samplings. Every one in the series is just gorgeous and it was hard to decide which one to choose for this special person in my life. I finally decided that this one would bring brightness and cheerfulness into her life with the message of Simplicity because that is what each of needs at this stage of our lives.

If you would like more info on this design, just click on the photo above.


Thanks for stopping by today!




No comments: