Saturday, January 17, 2015

A New Endeavor


It is with great excitement that I share with you my new endeavor! I am now the proud owner of By Your Hands! This site is dedicated to the promotion of everything handmade!!! I will continue in the footsteps of the original owners, Bette and Deena. These are big shoes to fill and it is my desire to make them proud!

I invite you all to stop by and follow along. Simply click on the graphic above to see all the wonderful features we have to offer.

While you are there, please consider grabbing our blog button for your blogs or websites. Also, you can follow our Facebook page by clicking the graphic and liking our page.

If you own a handmade website and would like to advertise on By Your Hands, we offer great pricing as well.

I can't wait to see you there!!!

No comments: